Saturday, July 9, 2016

It's Okay

I say it's okay, and really, it is. I'm okay 90% of the time, but then there's the other 10%. The self-doubt starts to creep in. Along with it comes the anger, hurt, shame, pain, sense of loss, more anger, more shame, self-pity, and the list goes on...

Truth is, I've had a monster of a year. I need time to get over it, to rediscover myself and find my happiness. I need to figure out where to go from here. I don't know where things will end up for me, I'm not even sure I know what I want or need. And that's okay...

It would be so easy to lose myself in the next whirlwind, to trade my hurt for excitement. This time though, I want to heal properly, reassess my life, acknowledge my feelings and be sure that I'm not leaving myself broken for too long. 

Being kind to myself,

Busybee

No comments:

Post a Comment